Terms and conditions for participation in the National Competition for Interior Design Dibla Design Awards
Complete interior projects are accepted in the competition, regardless of the year of their implementation. Any author or site owner can apply with an unlimited number of projects in an unlimited number of categories. Application is made through registration or an already active account at www.dibla.com. When adding a project, it is necessary to note "I PARTICIPATE IN Dibla Design Awards". Already uploaded projects that are not marked to apply can be edited to participate. If you are the owner or investor of an object and you want your object to participate in the Dibla Design Awards, you can submit your participation request to e-mail email@example.com, attaching the necessary information. The registration of a project in more than one category and/or with more than one project is done with a separate registration and a separate fee for each of the projects and/or categories. Projects that participated in other stages and competitions are accepted. Projects should reflect the best achievements of the participants.
You can apply for participation in the Dibla Design Awards all year round.
Those who applied until February 20, 2023. apply for the Dibla Design Awards 2022
From February 27 to March 5, 2023. - judging and determining the winners.
All competition results will be announced at the awards ceremony on March 29, 2023.
Applicants after February 20, 2023 apply for the Dibla Design Awards 2023
Preferential fees for registered dibla.com users:
To apply with a project uploaded to dibla.com, in the period January 15 - August 30, 2022. a fee of BGN 260.00 with VAT is payable
To apply with a project uploaded to dibla.com, in the period September 1 - November 30, 2022. a fee of BGN 330.00 with VAT is payable
To apply with a project uploaded to dibla.com, in the period 01 December - 05 February 2022. a fee of BGN 380.00 with VAT is payable
To apply with a project in the period February 6 - February 20, 2023. a fee of BGN 480.00 with VAT is payable *without the possibillity of usign a price discount
There is no fee to apply for Designer of the Year.
A dibla.com profile is selected by the Platform and there is no fee for the winner.
The fee for reconsideration of a disqualified application is BGN 50.00.
Fees for owners and investors of public facilities:
To apply with a project, in the period January 15 - August 30, 2022. a fee of BGN 520.00 with VAT is payable
To apply with a project, in the period September 1 - November 30, 2022. a fee of BGN 660.00 with VAT is payable
To apply with a project, in the period of December 1, 2022. – February 5, 2023 a fee of BGN 760.00 with VAT is payable
To apply with a project in the period February 6 - February 20, 2023. a fee of BGN 960.00 with VAT is payable *without the possibillity of usign a price discount
In order to benefit from 20% discount of the registration fee, it is necessary to meet at least one of the following conditions:
⦿ If you have been nominated in last year's edition of DDA
⦿ For every second and subsequent project
⦿ Discounts cannot be combined and exceed 20%
The preferential price does not apply to the re-examination of a disqualified application and an application made in the period February 6 - February 20, 2023!
Legal Requirements and Conditions:
By including each particular site/project in the contest, the applicant declares that he is the author of the project and has the consent of the owner / manager of the site for the plan, photographs and other data related to the site to be included in the competition and widely published. The organizers of the Dibla Design Awards are not responsible for any outstanding copyrights and other legal / professional conflicts between owners, authors and / or third parties.
By applying for the contest, the author agrees to allow "Dibla" to use and publish their project without any copyright claims to the Platform.
By applying for the contest, the designer declares that they will be available for media appearances and participation to promote the event and the results of the contest.
Each project must meet the technical requirements and conditions of the competition. For each project the applicant must fill-in a separate registration form:
Fill in the registration fields as follows:
⦿ Name of the project – in Bulgarian and English;
⦿ Category – according to the purpose of the project.
⦿ Attach a document – a short description in Bulgarian and English in MS Word (between 1000 to 1700 characters, including spaces, each) of the project, including materials and features, specific advantages and original solutions. The clarity and literacy of the description also affect the assessment.
⦿ Phone and E-mail – through them the organizers will contact the candidate and submit information to them.
⦿ Attach a photo – up to 10 photos from the project, size of up to 3 MB each, to be used in the judging, on the pages of the Platform and on the Internet. One of the photos should be space distribution scheme. No watermarks, logos or additional texts are allowed on the photos!
Stages and sequence of participation in the categories:
1. Each submitted application is subject to review for compliance with the technical requirements and conditions of the competition.
* Disqualified applications will receive an e-mail notification with information about the reason for rejection. Any disqualified project can be supplemented / corrected and sent for second review, for which the applicant pays an additional fee, indicated below.
2. The projects that have passed successfully the above stage receive a registration number, under which they will be presented anonymously during the judging stage; at this point they are considered nominated as potential finalists. The applicant will receive notification e-mail, informing them that their project was nominated. To complete their nomination, the participant shall pay the due fee within 7 days of receiving the notification e-mail. The amount of the fee is determined according to the date on which the applicant made their registration.
3. The nominated projects, after the payment of the fee, shall be uploaded into the jurying platform. For maximum objectivity, the ranking of the projects is done anonymously by a large international jury of recognized specialists and experts. The evaluation of each project is the sum of the points (1 to 10) awarded by each jury member according to several uniform criteria. Each member of the jury has their own profile in the jurying system and votes alone and independently of the others.
4. The five projects in each category with the highest score become finalists in the category.
5. The first three finalist projects with the most points become winners in their category with 1st, 2nd and 3rd place. The results are announced at the Awards Ceremony. In addition to the Ceremony, the winning projects are published in the annual catalogue of the Platform "The Best of Interior Design".
6. All projects - nominees, finalists and winners, are displayed in a special gallery on dibla.com - Dibla Design Awards, and can be discovered as a priority by over 40,000 end users per month through the search engines on the Platform.
The main evaluation standards include, but are not limited to, the following criteria:
DESIGNER OF THE YEAR
Terms and conditions for applying for Dibla Design Awards – Designer of the Year!
The award is bestowed for outstanding contribution to the level, quality and reputation of Bulgarian interior design, and for its promotion at national and international level. Every prominent professional in the interior industry can apply or be suggested by a third party for Designer of the Year, all free of charge. In case the application comes from a third party, Dibla requires the explicit consent of the proposed candidate.
To apply in the "Designer of the Year" category, it is necessary to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title "Designer of the Year Application", in which
as detailed below:
⦿ The name of the author in Bulgarian and in Latin; in case the original name is in Latin and has a specific reading, it should be transcribed in Bulgarian; Telephone and e-mail - through them the organizers will contact the candidate and submit information to him;
⦿ Visual presentation (PDF presentation) of three projects implemented in the last 3 years, which best illustrate the style, spirit and creativity of the candidate.
⦿ References from clients and companies the candidate worked for; publications by or about the candidate.
⦿ Documented awards from other national and international contests (if any).
⦿ Attach a photo – up to 10 selected photos of the designer's projects from the last three years, size of up to 3MB each. The photos will be used in the judging, on the pages of the Platform and on the Internet; No watermarks, logos or additional texts are allowed on the photos!
⦿ Attach a document - a short description in Bulgarian and English in MS Word (each description should be from 1000 to 1700 characters, including spaces), in which the candidate, his career and achievements are presented;
⦿ Three short descriptions of the projects in Bulgarian and English in MS Word (1000 to 1700 characters, including spaces, each), including materials and features, specific advantages and original solutions. The clarity and literacy of the description also affect the assessment.
Stages and sequence of the selection:
1. All applications submitted on time will be reduced to three by a special commission of Dibla. Also, as a National Platform for Interior and Product Design, Dibla reserves the right to submit applications on its own behalf, with the consent of the respective designer. The three nominated candidates are put to a vote by the jury.
The Dibla representative in the jury votes with a factor of 1.5. In the unlikely event that two or all three candidates receive an equal number of points, Dibla determines the final winner.
2. The results are announced at the Awards Ceremony. In addition to the Ceremony, the Designer of the Year is published in the annual catalog of the "Best of Interior Design" Platform.
3. Designer of the year is displayed in a special gallery and can be discovered as a priority by over 40,000 end users per month through the search engines on the Platform.